- Organize practicing financial advisors, both individuals and business entities with a view to enable them to have a distinct identity which will help them to operate more effectively and, thereby, serve the country better and, at the same time, protect their own interest too in the larger interest of the country.
- Establish a central support and control system for the above-mentioned class of organized Financial Advisors with a view to provide them with a platform for further training and experience and learning through mutual exchanges and for establishing certain norms and exercising certain control over their operations so as to help them better serve their customers and the overall financial system of the country.
- Collaborate with the Central Government, State Governments, Institutions and the Organizations established by them with a view to help the country move towards the development of a more effective lending and recovery mechanism for the loan and advances provided by public and private banks and other non-bank financial intermediaries which cater to the needs of the savers and borrowers in the economy. Thus, a financial system can be said to play a significant role in the economic growth of the country by mobilizing the surplus funds and utilizing them effectively for productive purposes.
AFAI values each of its members. The professional advancement and economic growth is ensured through a centrally monitored robust and systematic framework executed through globally competent members at each level in a transparent and accountable environment.
Adequacy of Funds in Indian Banking & Financial System.
Nurturing a Banking Compliant Entrepreneur Community.
Benchmarking of Services for Professionals Engaged in the Value Chain.
Instruments and Means of Finance in all Forms
End to End Management Support
Policy Advisory & Engagement
1. Network in 28 states and 8 Union Territories in India.
2. Single Identity for the professionals in the Value Chain.
3. Global benchmarking of services for the finance sector.